Here’s a photo of my sister and I when we were about 8 or 9 weeks old…aren’t we cute??
lil' pug sisters
Mom tried to contact my sister’s mom a few times so that we could get together and play…I would’ve liked that…but sadly she wasn’t as excited by the idea as Mom was…I hope you’re as happy with your family as I am with mine…I love you sister…where ever you are!! xo pugs + kisses
Here are the rest of my favorite pug things…drawn by the wonderful Funaek…Her blog www.bahhumpug.com is the bestest!
1. Rolling… Sometimes this is for me…sometimes this is to entertain my peeps… Either I’m distracted by my tail or I’m trying to make you laugh…or both!
2. Scratching… Ooooo….feels so good… I especially love scratching my neck after mom takes off my collar… why do I have to wear that again?
3. Comfy bed… I usually have to circle around a few times…and I do change positions a lot while I’m napping… but once I get into that perfect position I don’t want to move (except of course if the neighbour’s cat walks past the window, or I can hear the mailman, or mom gets up, or, or, or)…
4. Toy… Sunny loves her rabbit best…I love my piggy best…it was pink…it’s now kind of brownish (mom keeps putting it in the washing machine…why? it takes me so long to get it tasting right after that)… it doesn’t matter how many toys they present me with…even if mom’s hidden piggy in the basement…I will always find her… Usually I like the tags of my toys best…but with piggy all of her is just great!
5. Human Food… Now I do get quite excited when there is unguarded human food but I’ve never managed to get any of it off of the table…they’re just too quick to move it or me away…sigh…I will keep trying though… Occasionally when mommy is cooking she will give me a piece of vegetable or fruit… and a couple of times something has fallen and I have managed to gobble it up before she could get it back…I’m too quick…heehee…
6. Mom & Dad… Mommy’s the bestest…Most days we go for a walk just the two of us…and on the weekends Dad sometimes takes me for a walk just us…and then once or twice a week we all go walking together… They spend lots of time with me…. I know I said eating and napping were my top favorite things…but really I think they’re the top of the list… I don’t know why I can’t go with them to work though… they love me, I love them… I’m a lucky pug!
As I mentioned my Mom LOVES Funaek & her blog bahhumpug.com.
Here are a few more of my favorite things:
1. Mom or Dad coming home… Well I must say that I DO NOT LIKE when they go out. The only good part is that when mom goes out she gives me peanut butter in a kong….YUM!! (please see my previous favorite things…#1 – Eating) I am always SO excited when they come home…or when grandma & grandpa come over to visit me…a pug needs to give her peeps a good tail waggle and lots of running circles…
2. Licking… I can spend half the afternoon licking mom’s legs, feet, arms, hands…I only get to lick her face when I’m giving her kisses though. I also love licking my dad’s head…not everyone lets me lick their head…he’s a nice daddy!
3. Post-poop flicking… This always makes my mom giggle… If it has been an especially satisfying poop I might even throw a little snort in there after the energetic flicking… fun!
4. Chin Rest… A girl’s gotta have somewhere to rest her head, no? Two of my beds have edges…I like that – somewhere to rest my chin…but ankles are good if I’m sitting on the sofa, and armrests if I’m sitting at the computer with mom or outside on a love seat…LOVE a good place to rest my chin…
5. Bedtime… When I finally get my command to go to bed I’ve usually been sleeping for quite some time… Sometimes I’m sooo sleepy that mom or dad needs to pick me up, but other times I’m so excited and leap off of the sofa and run right to my crate…..time for my pug-beauty rest!